Lithe collection heavy flow pad is a semi-foldable pad that is made out of 100% cotton material. The cloth has undergone washing several times to increase it's absorption capacity.
• The cloth insert can be taken out and washed separately. This pad comes with two inserts. One that can be folded & inserted into the loops of the leak proof layer and other that can be inserted into the folds.
• The colour of the inserts & the design of pad is based on availability.
• You get two inserts with this pad. More can be bought at INR 70 a piece
• Carry on pouch does not come with the pad. It would need to be bought separately at INR 30.
• The last layer is made out of Kalamkari material - which is vegetable dyed and not harmful for the skin
• The pad is long lasting due to several layers of absorbable cotton material, and the Kalamkari material pressed with gum cloth preventing unwanted spots
• 100% cotton cloth
• No PUL layer used. The pad is 100% biodegradable. When you decide to throw it, it can go in the compost bin
• Long Lasting highly absorbent cotton material used
• On heavy flow days (2nd & 3rd days of the period), the pad can last upto 6-8 hours. Changing the pad once a day is recommended
The product pattern shown in the picture above is just for pictorial representation. The Kalamkari print used for the last layer may differ from the product picture depicted.
This is an intimate hygiene product. Not applicable for returns.
Both the pad & insert can be hand washed or machine washed depending on your convenience:
• Use only cold water to wash your pad as hot water sets stains
• If you are soaking the pad before usage, change the water at least once a day to prevent smell
• You are not required to wash the pads straight away. If you are out, you can pop the pad in our carry-on pouch and wash it once you get home
• TIP : No time to deal with washing or waiting for a full washing load to build up? Keep your pads soaking in soapy water or water with stain remover— make sure to change water daily till you have a spare moment to wash the pads out thoroughly