Bloom collection heavy flow pad is a foldable pad that is made out of 100% cotton material. The cloth has undergone washing several times to increase its absorption capacity.
• 100% cotton cloth
• The inner layer is 3 more layers of cotton pressed together by gum, which prevents leakage. This does not come in contact with the skin & is 100% biodegradable
• Long lasting, super absorbent, super soft cotton material used. Additional inner layers ensure pad can absorb the heaviest of flows.
• No PUL layer used. The pad is 100% biodegradable. When you decide to throw it, it can go in the compost bin
• Long Lasting highly absorbent cotton material used
• The last layer is gum coated cotton material which ensures you remain spot free for the longest time
• This pad will last you 6 hours
Carry on Pouch - Rs 50
Gentle Care Cloth Pad Soap - Rs 200
30 cm by 33 cm when fully opened and 30 cm by 8 cm when folded
- Using harsh detergent with the pad
- Using a loose-fitting underwear
- Wearing it longer than 6 hours
- Wearing a wet/semi-wet pad
- Leaving the pad in an open area where it can accumulate dust
- The pad is meant to be used during your heavy flow days. If you have a really heavy flow, it is recommended to check the pad during the day first before wearing it at night
- Do not leave the pad soaking for longer than a day. Ensure to change the water regularly if you do not have the time to wash it.
The pad lasts for 6 hours. However, this can vary across different people and age groups
The product pattern shown in the picture above is just for pictorial representation. The Kalamkari print used for the last layer may differ from the product picture depicted.
This is an intimate hygiene product. Returns not applicable.
The cloth pad can be both hands washed & machine washed depending on your convenience
• Use only cold water to wash your pad as hot water sets stains
• If you are soaking the pad before usage, change the water at least once a day to prevent smell
• You are not required to wash the pads straight away. If you are out, you can pop the pad in our carry-on pouch and wash it once you get home
• TIP : No time to deal with washing or waiting for a full washing load to build up? Keep your pads soaking in soapy water or water with stain remover— make sure to change water daily till you have a spare moment to wash the pads out thoroughly.