The Bloom Period Kit is a full cycle kit from the Bloom collection.
- Contains a total of 7 pads, a carry on pouch and easy drying string
- This kit has 4 Bloom Medium Flow Pads and 3 Bloom Heavy Flow Pads
- You can manage your entire period, through the heavy flow and not so heavy flow days with this kit
- The pads come in a Jute bag which can be used to store your clean pads after use.
- The easy drying string helps enable faster & better drying. Secure the string onto the clothing line with the help of a press button. Attach the pads to the lone button and do the same with the other pads.
- Your pads dry faster & the chances of them falling or flying away are none as they will be securely attached to the clothing line
- The carry on pouch comes complimentary with the kit. You can store your soiled pad in this odor proof and liquid proof pouch when you are outside and do not have time to wash them immediately. If you would like to add one more, you can choose from the drop down below.
- DISCLAIMER : The product pattern shown in the picture above is just for pictorial representation. The Kalamkari print used for the last layer may differ from the product picture depicted. Rest assured, it will definitely be cute.
- This is an intimate hygiene product not applicable for returns or exchange
The pads can be hand washed or machine washed based on your convenience.
Use only cold water to wash your pad as hot water sets stains
• If you are soaking the pad before usage, change the water at least once a day to prevent smell
• You are not required to wash the pads straight away. If you are out, you can pop the pad in our carry-on pouch and wash it once you get home
• You can use our Gentle Care Cloth Pad soap which has Pine Oil extracts which has anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties. This handmade soap is gentle on your cloth pad and ensures that it lasts longer.
• Don't have enough sunlight where you live? Don't fret. You can iron your cloth pads as the heat from the iron kills any remaining bacteria. Further, you can iron them to soften them after a wash & to store them away.
• TIP : No time to deal with washing or waiting for a full washing load to build up? Keep your pads soaking in soapy water or water with stain remover— make sure to change water daily till you have a spare moment to wash the pads out thoroughly