Refund & Cancellation Policy
Our returns and exchange policy is subject to goods sold by MaSu Living verified brands and designers directly to you, with no exceptions for third party sales.
All policy changes will reflect on this page.
In brief, we will offer a full refund if the item(s) were paid for using a debit/credit card and offer store credit should the payment mode chosen be COD. For this purpose, we must receive the sold merchandise within 14 days from the delivery date.
Goods may only be accepted if they are not damaged, used or washed and in original packaging unless damaged.
The Policy envisages the terms and conditions under which:
- You are permitted to return goods purchased by you, subject to a valid reason;
- A refund may be obtained for goods purchased by you, subject to certain conditions;
- You may cancel orders for goods purchased by you within a stipulated period of time.
It is important to note while the Company makes best efforts to ensure that returns, refunds and cancellations are available to the users of the Website, the Company has to place certain restrictions on the same in order to meet its business, legal and contractual obligations.
Return, refunds or cancellations may also vary from brand to brand or seller to seller, in which case each such good sold thereunder will have specific guidelines which will determine the terms and conditions related to return, refunds or cancellations (the “Guidelines”).
In each such case, the Guidelines shall prevail over this Policy and it is important for you to acquaint yourself with the applicable Guidelines while making a purchase on the Website.
Lastly, you agree, abide and acknowledge that MaSu Living decision with regards to the Refund & Returns Policy shall be final and binding to you and that you shall not be entitled to raise any claims, damages, losses, liabilities, etc. of whatsoever nature in that regards once MaSu Living has notified you about its decision.
What Can I Return And When?
- You receive a faulty or defective product
- You receive a product that is different from what you ordered
- You receive a product that looks different from how it appeared on the product page
- If the product does not fit well (size issues)
What Products Can NOT Be Returned?
- Items that have been worn, washed or soiled
- Electronic items, once the seal has been broken, cannot be returned unless the equipment is faulty
- Consumable products like food and beverages, bath and beauty products
- Bulky items like furniture, statues, paintings, temples (mandir)
- Custom-made or hand-made products
- No refund, exchange or return on discount/sale items.
Conditions For Returning Products:
- The products must be returned in the original condition they were received in, along with any bills, tags, labels etc.
- Products must be in their original form and unsoiled
- Brand packaging should be intact
- Replacement of a product will be subject to availability of the product on the website at that time
Return, Exchange & Refund Guidelines:
- There will be no returns or exchanges for products made as per custom requirements.
- There will be no refunds, returns or exchanges for products on discount/sale.
- A return/exchange request should be raised via email quoting order number to email@example.com.
- Sensitive cases will receive a call back from the team at MaSu Living.
- Your email must contain the name of the product and the order ID along with a detailed description of the nature of the concern, and pictures/videos of the product in case of damages or manufacturing defects.
- The email must be sent within 3 days of receipt of the product. Disputes registered after 3 days of delivery shall be entertained at the sole discretion of the seller of the product.
- If the seller agrees to a refund, then you must send the product back to the vendor within 7 days of the vendor agreeing to the refund.
- Please ship your return/exchange order to the shipping address communicated to you via email. This tends to vary based on the product. This cost will have to be borne by you.
- Please note, that should the fault be ours (in case of manufacturing defect), we will contact you to arrange a pickup. In all other cases, please note that we may only process exchanges and returns once you have shipped us the product.
- If the goods are delivered to you in a damaged condition, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a photograph of the damaged product, the invoice details and barcode on the package.
- Exchanges are subject to the discretion of a friendly and diligent team at MaSu Living.
- Size change requests are considered for exchange first and only refunded (store credit if COD/direct refund if debit/credit card) should no alternative size be available.
- As MaSu Living stands for exclusivity, many of our products are offered in limited sizes. Please note this may vary by designer/brand. Please check the product details for any anomaly.
- Refunds are processed one week after receiving the returned goods.
- Returned goods should retain original tags. Goods that are damaged/without tags will be returned to the customer. We hope it doesn't come to this, but should the goods returned to us by you fail to meet our returns standards, the cost of returning it to you will have to be borne by you.